Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: need advice on custom...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member madadman's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,558
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Man, I thought I knew every superhero cartoon from the 60's - That one is new to me. That's just not right!! [img]confused.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hmmm...
    jetpack I have ready to go.

    I'd prefer to avoid a lot of dremel work, too.


    hell, someone just make a fig. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    for those that DON'T know Robin and crew...
    http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/B...96/rrobin.html

  3. #3
    Inactive Member shypappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    3,666
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, man!! Good old Rocket Robin Hood!! [img]cool.gif[/img]

    I loved that show as a kid, but I only ever caught it when I was in Winnipeg!

    We saw it on here not that long ago though! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Teletoon airs it back-to-back with the old Spidey 'toon at night.
    I should really start taping it...

  5. #5
    levere
    Guest levere's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Peter Peeker:
    hmmm...
    jetpack I have ready to go.

    I'd prefer to avoid a lot of dremel work, too.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Minimal dremel work...probably Deadpool. He's got a swappable head too so that might save you some work.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    excellent! thanks!

    he's a chase though, ain't he?
    no matter.
    I WILL have my RRH fig.

    I should do the whole cast... [img]eek.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    levere
    Guest levere's Avatar

    Post

    No, he's not a chase fig, just a popular one. He'll show up in greater numbers eventually.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah deadpool is a little harder to find, RRH woudl actually fit in nicely with the DC Direct scale, and most of 'em wouldn't use much dremeling if you used a Legion or Green Lantern base

    Go To The DC Direct section

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    DCD= too much $$
    thanks though, Manky. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got a few I coudl hook ya up with [img]wink.gif[/img]

    that, and an ML Wolverine (the first one, blue and yellow) and an Iron Man, Iron Man has a face already, and should "rings" I coudl probably dremel any shit down for ya [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •